For many Christians, a New World Order (NWO) is a conspiracy theory. It appears to be in the realm of fantasy, certainly not fulfilling prophecy!
- But – the Bible warns us differently! A “changed” geopolitical world is at the center of apocalyptic prophecy. It matures shortly before the return of Jesus with coercive power. At that time the world will be in awe over a “harlot” and a “beast” (symbols for an apostate “church” and a “nation/state” (Revelation 17:3, 12-13; Daniel 7:23-24).
- Notice these Biblical phrases related to that time:
- “And all the world wondered after the beast” (Revelation 13:3).
- “and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations” (Revelation 13:7).
- “And deceiveth all them that dwell on the earth” (Revelation 13:14).
- “The great whore … with whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication (Revelation 17:1-2).
At the end there will be a perverse church–nation that becomes a controlling world power. There’s more! That power is in a coalition with “ten powerful horns” [nations or regions] located on that beast! “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast” (Revelation 17:12-13) (beast = some nation or state).
- These global changes are soon to take place (shortly before Jesus returns). Those events relate to a coalition of earth’s leaders with that church and state. Specifically, the Bible notes that the antichrist will become the “head” of that geopolitical order (Revelation 17:9). But – it won’t occur easily.
- It will employ “every device to extend her influence and increase her power in preparation for a fierce and determined conflict to regain control of the world.”
That coalition is represented by “ten horns” (world powers) on a “beast” (nation), which a “harlot” (an unfaithful church) is riding (Revelation 17:1-13)! That church with a state is given power by those ten horns or world powers. This evil group will be deceptive and tyrannical. We have, however, this wonderful promise: “They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings” (Revelation 17:14 – NIV). What church has a state and is recognized by 180 nations with ambassadors?
This prophetic saga represents an amazing time, when the world is divided into ten geopolitical powers – those ten horns! That actually began with a preliminary map in 1942, then, formally, in 1972. The prophecy suggests that the Holy See (Catholic Church and the Vatican State) will eventually control this whole world. Observe how this is morphing into reality!
Early Moves to Coerce People
Thomas Aquinas (1225–1274 A.D), a Dominican priest and revered historical figure of the Roman Catholic Church, remains one of the most influential Catholic philosophers and theologians through his extensive writings. He notes that heretics are sinners and should be excommunicated and/or taken from this world by death – to cleanse it. That reflects the fearful geopolitical thinking that will be endorsed by many world leaders (Revelation 13:15)! (Aquinas wrote nearly 200 years before the Protestant Reformation.)
Pope Leo XIII (1878–1903) in 1891 published an encyclical, Rerum Novarum, where he
laid the foundation for all subsequent Catholic geopolitical “social” teaching. He presented an array of social directives, veiled in a cloak of concern for the “poor” and “workers’ rights.” But it was a façade, appealing to man’s innate covetousness, by setting the Church as man’s hero by those who don’t feel they have enough. It would require, however, Rome’s control!
- Pope Leo denigrated capitalism! His philosophy was not unlike the concepts of Karl Marx and Pope Francis today.
- Key points that he dubbed as “moral rights” for every individual:
- The poor everywhere were being dealt with unjustly by employers.
- They should be able to live in a comfortable house, be clothed, financially secure and have no hardship! (Appealing to greed.)
- The poor should be able to use labor unions to protect their interests, to have a job, decent pay and a proper work environment.
- The government should be the poor’s ally by protecting their rights.
- Labor disputes should be settled by the government and/or the Catholic Church.
- The wealth of the employer should be shared with the poor, including their property.
- Wages should be enough to comfortably support the worker, his wife and children.
- A worker should not labor more than six days per week. One day should be for rest and religion – a Sabbath.
Most of these recommendations catapulted Catholic influence onto the world stage – but they related to secular issues they code-named the “common good.” In 1931 Pope Pius XI (1922–1939), to commemorate the 40th anniversary of Rerum Novarum, published Quadragesimo Anno (1931), embellishing Catholic “social justice” ideals. He formally outlined a geopolitical agenda for the Holy See. Again, he spoke out against “unrestrained competition” and capitalism, and criticized any government that spoke with disfavor of labor unions!
A World Government Coalition
In 1940 the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace published a book, New World Order. It was a plan to bring global stability after WWII. It was soon adopted by the State Department of the USA. A geopolitical coalition of ten world regions was created (echoing the ten horns of Daniel and Revelation). On February 25, 1942, a Post War New World Map was published with ten regions! At the bottom of the map was a list of 41 world “policy issues” that would lead to a “New World Moral Order.”
- Most interestingly, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt had just addressed the 77th Congress on January 6, 1941. He called for a new moral order for the world – the same as on that map!
- Where did all those ideas come from? Democratic President Roosevelt often met with Catholic thinkers for more than a decade. That “moral order” reflected Catholic Social Doctrine that was initially formulated in 1891 in Rerum Novarum!
In July 1948, Britain’s Sir Harold Butler wrote in the Council on Foreign Affairs magazine, “A New World Order” is taking shape. “How far are they [the nations of the world] prepared to sacrifice a part of their sovereignty without which there can be no effective economic or political union?... Out of the prevailing confusion a new world is taking shape...That will be the beginning of a real United Nations … held together by a common faith.” That is the focused interest today by the Roman Catholic Church and the progressive parties in America and Europe
In 1954 Senator William Jenner warned the United State Senate: “Today the path to total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people…. outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government, a bureaucratic elite which believes our Constitution is outmoded and is sure that [they are on] the winning side.... This political action group has its own local political support organizations, its own pressure groups, its own vested interests, its foothold within our government, and its own propaganda apparatus.”
Over the next ten years, the papacy and many world leaders not only spoke out for a world government but were deeply involved in its sinister development!
Strange things then began to happen!
In 1968 a Catholic-driven organization, called the “Club of Rome,” was established in Rome to study ways to “manage the world’s problems.” Founded by Catholic Aurelio Peccei, an Italian industrialist, and Catholic Alexander King, a Scottish scientist, plus a small international group of people, it was called a “think tank.” It published a sinister and speculative book: Limits to Growth, and was filled with myriads of ways to bring the earth’s perceived challenges under some “administrative control” – including population growth.
On March 11, 1969, Frederick S. Jaffe, Vice-president of Planned Parenthood – World Population section, sent a memorandum to the President of Rockefeller Population Council proposing ways to decrease the population size. (Overpopulation projections then were based on very crude computer models.) Among his recommendations:
- Encourage increased homosexuality
- Put fertility control agents in the water supply
- Promote abortion and sterilization on demand
The collective power of the world’s “shadow government” stunningly grew quickly.
Eleven days later, Dr. Richard Day, a Professor of Pediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical School in New York, was the guest speaker at the annual meeting of the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. All the physicians in attendance expected to hear the latest advances in neonatal care, his specialty. But he addressed “change” – stunning the audience:
- Society must accept earthshaking changes in a New World System (Order).
- There will be a new system of government.
- “Sex without reproduction” should be promoted.
- Homosexuality will soon be socially normal.
- Euthanasia should be acceptable, especially in the aging population.
Then in 1972 the Club of Rome published this world map
of ten divisions that coincides with the ten horns/kings of Revelation 13 and 17! Many maps have been proposed since then – each a “spin-off” of this map!
This map and their book The Limits of Growth dropped like an intellectual bomb on the developed world’s most optimistic view of itself. It launched a movement that involved climate change, wealth redistribution, inadequate medical care, better law enforcement, need for a stronger world monetary system, threats to natural resources and better authority over certain international agencies. This was the beginning of the New World Order that is moving forward today!
- In 1972 President Nixon, while toasting Chinese Premier Chou En-lai, called for a NWO.
- In 1974 the United Nations sponsored a World Conference of Religion for
Peace in Louvain, Belgium. Their summation report was entitled New International Economic Order.
Pope John Paul II revised the 1917 Code of Canon Law in January 1983 by adding to the laws of the Roman Catholic Church and extending its power over the Christian world. “The Church has an innate and proper right to coerce offending members of the Christian faithful [any church] by means of penal sanctions [punishment]…. The following are to be punished with a just penalty: A person who … teaches a doctrine condemned by the Roman Pontiff.” Rome’s tentacles reached around the world.
A friend of Pope John Paul II, the late Jesuit Malachi Martin explained: “The competition is about who will establish the first one-world system of government that has ever existed in the society of nations. It is about who will hold and wield the dual power of authority and control over each of us as individuals and over all of us together as a community…. In fact, … the chosen purpose of John Paul’s pontificate – the engine that drives his papal grand policy … that determines his day-to-day, year-by-year strategies – is to be the victor in that competition, now well under way. The taking over of control of the ‘Capitalist West’ (America) will be the last and final step in setting up this tightly controlled New World Order.” The confrontation of humanity will be the Catholics’ “Grand Design,” called the “new world order”!
- In 1985 the then-Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger (later Pope Benedict XVI) warned that:
“The ‘absolute good’ (meaning “building a just, socialist society”) [using a liberal view of the Catholic Social Doctrine] becomes the moral norm that justifies everything else, including – if necessary – violence, homicide, mendacity.”
- “Socialist” means Marxism; “Homicide” means murder; “Mendacity” is lying.
- Yet – no steps were taken to create checks on this progressive view!
Reflecting on the far-seeing insight of expositor E. G. White: “The Roman Church is far-reaching in her plans and modes of operation. She is employing every device to extend her influence and increase her power in preparation for a fierce and determined conflict to regain control of the world, to re-establish persecution, and to undo all that Protestantism has done. Catholicism is gaining ground upon every side…. These things should awaken the anxiety of all who prize the pure principles of the gospel.”
- “Protestants are losing the mark of distinction … and they are lessening the distance between themselves and the Roman power.… They speak with contempt of the idea that there will be a revival of the past cruel persecution on the part of Romanists … [but] the word of God fully predicts such a revival.”
- Others joined with the Club of Rome to promote a ten-region world: (1) the World Trade Organization, (2) geography textbooks, (3) the Trilateral Commission and (4) the United Nations, as examples.
- In 1991 President George Walker Bush, addressing Congress, said: “Such is a world worthy of our struggle, and worthy of our children’s future … the long-held promise of a New World Order.”
The number of “elite” voices calling for a NWO rapidly increased: The Twilight of
Sovereignty by Walter Writson, CFR member (and former Citicorp Chairman), was published in 1992, in which he states: “A truly global economy will require ... compromises of national sovereignty ... There is no escaping…this must be an anticipated change.”
“The agencies of evil are combining their forces, and consolidating. They are strengthening for the last great crisis. Great changes are soon to take place in our world, and [then] the final movements will be rapid ones.”
Roman Catholicism Rises in Power
Beginning in 1994, The Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences, Vatican City, began annual Plenary Sessions on Globalization. Each year since then, they have presented papers related to a “world government.” After the 2006 session, a book was published by Edizione Cantagalli called: “Globalization: A Christian Perspective.” The Church formally called for a “moral authority in dealing with globalization.”
- That Academy outlined three major areas felt to be imperative for a geopolitical order:
- The “goods of the world” belong to everyone.
- The “common good” must drive all national/international decisions.
- “Global solidarity” means everyone benefits from everyone else’s “money” under a world government headed by a “moral leader.”
- What is all that? A form of Marxism – specifically, fascism – and allied to the American left wing of the Democratic party.
Nothing has changed from Pope Leo XIII’s 1891 encyclical, Rerum Novarum. Rome’s geopolitical ambitions are now beginning to be heard globally. Those ten horns/regions are in place to coalesce with the papacy at the “appointed time” (a Biblical phrase from Daniel).
- “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings” (Revelation 17:12). “These [ten horns] have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast” (Revelation 17:13).
- What will be the catalyst that brings this coalition together? The Bible says that there will be a “time of sorrow” from war and natural disaster that brings woe to planet earth. Man will turn to a leader who appears connected with God and explains why these things are occurring. “For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.” (Matt. 24:7-8)
In July 2009 Pope Benedict XVI presented a “radical” and stunning encyclical, called Caritas in Veritate. He not only called for a world order but emphasized that “there is urgent need of a true world political authority.” Clearly, the papacy wants to be that world authority.
“Globalization, despite some of its negative aspects, is unifying peoples more and prompting them to move towards a new ‘rule of law’ on the supranational level … World peace can be ours if we only submit to a one-world government that manages our lives and our finances.” Can your mind wrap around what Benedict said?
- In the Catholic Michael-Gabriel-Raphael Foundation, Lee Penn wrote in a guest editorial regarding Benedict’s encyclical: “The Vatican, once an opponent of all forms of globalist utopianism, is now seeking its own variant of a world government…. [It] would have the power to redistribute wealth and energy, direct economic development, regulate migration and technology, and set environmental regulations. This regime would be “universally recognized.”
- Benedict called for the Church to be politically active in order to pursue these goals.
- “Caritas in Veritate is a definitive Papal teaching…. The encyclical is binding Church teaching…. [It] should be seen as ... a theological and political earthquake. The Roman Catholic Church, which was once a guardian of tradition worldwide, now wishes to use radical means for its own socio-political ends.”
“That encyclical is a deeply troubling document,” columnist Rod Dreher wrote. “Why? Because it attempts to ally religious authority to the creation of globally centralized political and economic power…. it is a temptation to tyranny.”
Professor Martin Fitzgerald of Catholic Redfield College (Sydney, Australia) said, “To achieve this … history has shown that it requires a police state!”
During Benedict’s “reign” and in the early months of Obama’s presidency,The Economist newspaper pointed to the research done by academic David Rothkopf. His book, Superclass: The Global Power Elite and the World They Are Making, documents how only a few thousand people worldwide actually dictate the majority of policies operating on a global scale. He described this number of elites as being “groomed” at “world-spanning institutions … [who] meet at global events” to plan their strategy. In addition, he said that in 2011 a Swiss Federal Institute (SFI) study showed less than one-hundred and fifty technocratic “Super Entities” who actually control 40% of the world’s economies. “The movement is led by powerful men who reject Christianity, embrace the ‘dark side,’ and are dedicated to the formation of a world government and a world religion…. They control the government, the media … many corporations, and both [U.S.] political parties.”
Kishore Jayabalan, Director of Roman Catholic Acton Institute in Rome, noted in its newsletter (July/August 2012) that Pope Benedict’s call for a “moral order” based on “faith and reason” as an idealism is impossible to achieve. “Such attempts, historically, always lead to coercion, penalties and persecution. The central authority that Benedict dreamed of will quickly become tyranny.”
Pope Francis first noted on March 24, 2013, before 200,000 believers, that the Church must do more to help the poor and not speak so much about theology. That is Catholic Social Doctrine speech. That is New World Order language. It is Liberation Theology, which is Marxism.
In September 2015, in his appearance before the United States Congress, Pope Francis called attention to left-wing causes tied to globalism:
- Protection of the rights of immigrants and refugees
- Elimination of the death penalty
- Preservation of the planet from “climate change”
- Defense of the poor and dispossessed
- The challenge to the concept of “peace through strength”
- Promoting Capitalism as evil
The social doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church are seducing the minds of many Protestant leaders. “The most liberating idea I have encountered in the last years of my life … is the idea of the common good,” stated Andy Crouch, executive editor at Christianity Today. He argued that religious liberty is directly correlated to the common good. “All humans search for meaning and attempt to attach themselves to something bigger than themselves, constantly searching for significance and fulfillment. That is found in the ‘common good.’” That Roman Catholic dogma demands total equality in wealth, behavior, worship, education and a world government. Crouch never mentioned the liberating experience that comes from faith in Jesus Christ.
Between 2015 and 2016 George Soros’ Open Society Foundation embedded friendly operatives within the Vatican. In turn, they report each month to Soros on the progress of the papal agenda. Of greatest interest is “public” support of Muslims, eradication of national borders and global climate change. Pope Francis has even politicized some of the churches “rights” to forward these geopolitical “projects.”
On November 24, 2013, Francis published an encyclical, “The Joy of the Gospel.” It had little to do with the gospel and much to do with Jesuit Marxism and international use of money.
In December of 2015, Pope Francis was in Africa on a “good-will” tour. His messages made Jennifer LeClaire, senior editor of Charisma News, question: “Is he covertly laying the foundation for a one-world religion? Is he intentionally planting seeds that will pave the way for a New World Order? Could he be working with the United Nations to introduce a one world economic system?”
Within days (January 2016) Pope Francis received Christine Lagarde, managing director of the International Monetary Fund. She is part of a group of world corporate leaders that are working with the papacy to find common ground with the Roman Catholic Church to develop global business ethics.
The World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and global central banks, such as the Federal Reserve in the United States, literally control the creation and the flow of money worldwide. “At the apex of this system is the Bank for International Settlements. It is the central bank of central banks.” It is essentially an unelected, unaccountable central bank of the world that has complete immunity from taxation and from national laws. It is intended to be one of the key cornerstones of the emerging one-world economic system.
The Bank for International Settlements is in Basel, Switzerland. They have a direct link with the Vatican Bank. No wonder Daniel speaks of the end-time antichrist as: “He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt” (Daniel 11:43 – NIV).
Egypt in prophecy symbolizes the “sinful world.” The message? The papacy will have control of the finances of the world right at the end of time!
Vatican City, May 17, 2018: Two Vatican offices issued a document calling for new “forms of economy and finance” with regulations directed to the common good and respect for human dignity. It argued that profit should not be an end in itself – but “must be pursued with the goal of achieving greater solidarity and a more equitable distribution of wealth.” “‘Regulation is key’ to bringing more balance…” [found in a new world order]. That is a mantra of the U.S. Democratic Party and of the social doctrine of the papacy.
The Vatican Influence Accelerates:
Pietro Cardinal Parolin, the Vatican’s Secretary of State, met secretly with the Bilderberg group at their annual meeting in Turin, Italy (June 2018). Most attendees are non-elected, powerful world elite leaders. Parolin affirmed Pope Francis’ support for open borders, a strong stance against nationalism and his negative spirit toward President Donald Trump.
This was the first time a Vatican official ever attended those meetings. It appears as though his only purpose was to rub shoulders with world elites and give legitimacy to the event by sharing similar world views. There is legitimate interest in Parolin being the next pope.
- Many conservative Catholics are concerned that Pope Francis has greater allegiance to the global political elite than the Church itself.
- In an interview with a reporter from the La Republica, January 3, 2019, Pope Francis strongly stated that all of Europe and the United States must be ruled by a “world government.” He envisioned it as a “federal structure” that resembled feudal times when the peasants were ruled by unimpeachable monarchs!
Riveting his position deeper, Francis (February 2019), said that “Christians should not ignore the social gospel of caring for the poor for fear of ‘looking like the Communist Party!’” Stephen Moore of the Heritage Foundation, himself a Catholic, said: “I think this is a pope who clearly has some Marxist leanings.” Moore went on to say, “It’s unquestionable that he has a very vocal skepticism (about) capitalism and free enterprise and … I find that to be very troubling.”
In an apparent shot at President Trump, Pope Francis said, “builders of walls sow fear and divide.” He failed to mention that the Vatican is surrounded by 40-foot walls. He went on
to say that “A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian…. That is not the gospel.”
It is interesting that one can enter St. Peter’s Square, but that is as far as one can go. It’s like being invited to one’s home and being permitted only on the front porch. In a very tense interview by Charlie Rose and Catholic Steve Bannon, former chairman of Brietbart News and former consultant to President Trump, Bannon had many pointed thoughts against the Church’s bishops. Catholic writer and Knights of Malta member, Dr. Christopher Manion, strongly concurred:
- The Catholic Catechism (N. 2241.2) says that “immigration policy belongs with ‘political authorities’, not bishops.”
- Yet, today the bishops’ number one issue is not abortion – it is amnesty for illegal aliens. Catholics have lost over 30,000,000 individuals from their pews. Most illegals are Catholics; that is their way of refilling them and benefitting the Church!
- Apparently, the Americans who oppose amnesty are selfish racists, according to Catholic leadership. One bishop actually called them “Pharisees and Hypocrites!”
The ecclesiastical arena of the Vatican is pomp, traditional and liturgical style. The “secular” power base is exploding in its reach to influence and control the geopolitics of the world.
Former Jesuit Richard Bennett notes: “By aligning itself with current socialist trends, the Vatican hopes to gain an increasing position of relevance in secular political, economic, and social circles. Their ambition focuses on gaining power at every level, but particularly at the international level. Pope Paul VI in a section of his geopolitical encyclical entitled, ‘Toward an
Effective World Authority,’ proclaimed, ‘This international collaboration on a worldwide scale requires institutions that will prepare, coordinate, and direct it until finally there is established an order of justice which is universally recognized.’”
Bennett continues, “Catholic social doctrine aims at a Marxist-type collectivism in which each person has an equal portion of ‘the common good’ based on his so-called claimed human dignity and rights. Such a concept teaches people to depend on civil government rather than taking responsibility for their own lives and choices, as the Bible requires. Nowhere does the Bible call on believers to depend on government for their livelihood, but rather they are to look to God who will provide for His own. If, however, the Bible can be made to be irrelevant and the Gospel perverted, then the Catholic Church will once again have an opportunity to be the international moral authority that it claims to be primarily in secular nations.”
Others have seen the tentacles of papal power reaching throughout the world: “Prophecy foretells a restoration of her power.” 
“She is employing every device to extend her influence and increase her power in preparation for a fierce and determined conflict to regain control of the world, to re-establish persecution, and to undo all that Protestantism has done. Catholicism is gaining ground upon every side. See the increasing number of her churches and chapels in Protestant countries. Look at the popularity of her colleges and seminaries in America, so widely patronized by Protestants. Look at the growth of ritualism in England and the frequent defections to the ranks of the Catholics. These things should awaken the anxiety of all who prize the pure principles of the gospel.”
In 1884 Leo XIII wrote another encyclical, “Humanum Genus,” in which he condemned the basic freedoms that democratic governments provide (free election, public education, exercise of religion, freedom of conscience, freedom of assembly and of the press, even equality before the law).
In 1885 he followed it with Immortale Dei: “We declare that we shall never cease to contend for … our full exercise of our ministry and power, and for our restoration ... in which ... Divine Wisdom had formerly placed the Roman pontiff ... [because] the public good and the salvation of the whole of human society are involved.”
Those documents remain foundational to Catholic social and “dominion” teaching, reemphasized frequently by succeeding pontiffs and publicly championed by Jesuit Pope Francis. The flow of world leaders into the Vatican each month, the crowds who see him personally weekly and the burgeoning Vatican media are impacting world thinking. Of the 196 countries in the world, 193 are represented at the United Nations and 180 have ambassadors physically at the Vatican.
“The Roman Church–State is a hybrid – a monster of ecclesiastical and political power. Its political thought is totalitarian, and whenever it has had the opportunity to apply its principles, the result has been bloody repression. If during the last 30 years, it has softened its assertions of full, supreme, and irresponsible power, and has murdered fewer people than before, such changes in behavior are not due to a change in its ideas, but to a change in its circumstances.”
Then John Robbins draws on familiar prophetic imagery in Revelation 13 and makes a startling prediction: “The Roman Church–State … is an institution recovering from a mortal wound. If and when it regains its full power and authority, it will impose a regime more sinister than any the planet has yet seen.”
Fulfillment of apocalyptic prophecy has commenced and is accelerating under a veneer of international “common good” thinking. Church and global citizens will soon embrace a system portrayed as “Messianic,” but for God’s loyalists it will be experienced as coercive and repressive. Only Christ’s Second Coming will bring relief to mankind – eternally – for those who have found His deepest friendship.
The “Grand Design” of the papacy is to be earth’s geopolitical leader. Its plans are mature. Its interest in Jerusalem and the middle east are deep. Prophecy clearly warns that it will succeed. That will lead to a fearful spiritual globalism. Greatest of all concerns will be its coercive force. There are currently intense leadership conflicts within the papacy. Should a new pope emerge, his geopolitical orientation will remain unchanged.
Prophecy Research Initiative – non-profit 501(c)3 © 2019
EndTime Issues…; Number 224; April 4, 2019
Click here to go to PRI’s website: endtimeissues.com